Register online here.
The next Restorative Yoga with Randy is on August 6th from 10-noon. Allow yourself this time of Yoga pampering where it all about your relaxing and nurturing experience. This is a highly recommended class suitable for all levels of yoga practice. Cost $35
Preregistration is required. Go to our online payment page and register through pay pal. If you need to cancel 24 hour (minimum) notice is required to refill you spot enabling us to give you a refund or move you to the next months class. Thank you
“My first Restorative Yoga class and it was just what I needed today. Thank you Randy! The studio is beautiful, peaceful and filled with positive energy. Sheltered from the downpour of rain; the hot tea and home made honey after class made it extra cozy. I shall see you at the next class.”
“Restorative Yoga was awesome today! So relaxed and centered. Thank you!”
“Loved this yoga session. If your looking for a great stretching workout and to get really centered this is the one. The instructor Randy and her assistant were so conscientious with the group. Loved that the class was setup and ready to go with the mats and the other equipment. This is a wonderful gift for yourself. The class is once a month you won’t be sorry if you prebook and attend!”
What is Restorative Yoga?
Restorative yoga uses various props (which we provide) to allow people to stay in poses for a long time, without any discomfort, stress, strain, injury risk and pain. First developed within the school of B.K.S. Iyengar in India, this supported yoga requires props (which we provide) such as bolsters, blocks, blankets, belts, chairs, walls, benches, sand bags, etc. Compared to more dynamic yoga practices, restorative yoga requires more attention and receptiveness. It involves a different kind of muscular engagement.
How can I benefit from a Restorative yoga experience?
- Restorative yoga helps you reach an optimal alignment.
- Restorative yoga relaxes and regenerates both the body and the mind.
- Restorative yoga improves flexibility without injury risk or pain if done with mindfulness, care and respect for the body.
- Because restorative yoga relaxes the mind, it helps relieve anxiety.
- Restorative yoga helps insomnia and is a wonderful practice when you are physically, emotionally or mentally tired.
- Restorative yoga improves respiratory capacity and blood circulation.
- Everyone can do restorative yoga.
Cost: $35 in advance. Your payment is your reservation, no refunds without 24 hour confirmed notification
Call my cell 210.325.6318 to speak with Randy or go to our “Buy Online” page and pay with a credit card via PayPal.